Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Featuring: Linda Armstrong, MAU Maven!!

A MAU calendar is on its way to President Bush! Unusual, yes! Why did I, a democrat and an absolute liberal, send Bush a Christmas gift? Well, I can easily go “negative” with today’s politics and the world situation, who can’t? I wanted to send some positive energy to our leaders. Maybe an impressionable support person will find it and reconsider their support of a child-unfriendly policy. Perhaps the bright colors will entice an aide to leaf through the pages and think, “This year, I can help stop AIDS in Africa!” Hey…I can dream, can’t I?


PS: I sent a MAU calendar to Bush last year, and received a lovely engraved thank you note. Now that’s acting up!!

Linda Armstrong, MAU Maven

Learn more about MAU from the Mothership




No comments: